Jan 29, 2012

Kitteh

For those of you who do not know, I live with one of my best friends and her fiancé.
And also, their dog Marley and their cat Kitteh. Or Smokey, which is her real name, but nobody gives a damn. We just call her "Kitteh! :D"

Kitteh is, like many cats, fond of cuddling. And I love to cuddle more than anyone.
But maybe not while on the toilet...?



I dunno, call me crazy, but I actually believe there are times to cuddle, and then there are other times...times where cuddling perhaps isn't really the best choice of activity.



(And yes, I did take pictures of myself while on the toilet. Deal with it.)

4 comments:

  1. yes, my cat used to do that too.
    I noticed you do not remove your pants further than your knees. Once I had a discussion with a friend of mine about it; he said he can not sit and do his business on a toilett without completely removing his pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm yes, I almost never pull them further down than to my knees. I think that's because I easily freeze, and when I freeze I get an upset stomach (handy to be on the toilet then, eh? :P), so I don't really like freezing. But yeah...maybe guys more often pull their pants down all the way, I don't know... How far do you pull down your pants?

      Delete
    2. As a guy, I have to have my legs spread when I sit, otherwise I can't pee (physically unable to pee), and pooping doesn't go too well either if my knees are touching...

      Delete
    3. I see... As a girl, I don't spread my legs more than a few cm... I don't spread my legs very much at any time actually (or do I? ;P)

      Delete