Feb 17, 2012

Free Friday

Today is Friday, and isn't Friday just a marvellous day?!
I had no school, so I got to sleep in (slept 8-9 hours, and oh my lord how I love to sleep!), and then went to have lunch at Amazing Thai with my cousin E. The name is spot on, because IT IS AMAZING!! A thai and sushi buffet for 85 SEK (roughly 8 quid) with free drinks and coffee/tea after (if you're not just too full to manage anything more, which I always am). It is truly thai food heaven. Omnomnom <3


After lunch we were too full to do anything, so we went home, and now here I am, eager to spend the rest of the day reading Arvtagaren (or Inheritance - Inheritance Book Four in English). I know it's a shame that I don't read it in English, but the explanation is simple: it's a lot easier to get a hold of the Swedish version, and I just couldn't wait any longer so blah!

And since I am Swedish (embrace it!!!) it is also time for some fika. This is not up for debate, it is a social institution in Sweden (click the link dude), so I must follow suit. Since I am also a nerd (hello, Inheritance?!) I fika in true nerd style. I love my mug. The fika for today consists of rooibos tea, two slices of soft gingerbread (mjuk pepparkaka, for those of you Englishmen who have been schooled by me), one Ballerinakaka and one Singoallakaka. Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment