Feb 12, 2012

Sunday, Sunday...

It's Sunday today (in case you hadn't noticed) and I woke up knowing, with dread in my heart, that today is the deadline for my essay. However, since I cannot function as a, shall we say, "normal" human being unless I have been awake for at least a couple of hours, I decided to, yet again, postpone the essay writing and have a little "beautification" session for myself. (This does however seem completely ridiculous since I don't really have any reason to try and beautify myself. On the other hand, I can't really get any worse, can I? That's a depressing thought.) So shower, facial mask and a lot of cream rubbing in my face was on the agenda.


Oh my, just look at that! Have you ever seen a prettier person? I think not.
And since I can't ever look normal...

Kitty decided to join me, so we both tried the duck face. I think mine was more successful.



And then Kitty decided to sample my facial mask. That cat loves to eat any and all creams. She's a bit of a freak, actually. But cute anyway. Kind of like me.


I feel like I should drink some green tea and eat fresh fruit and put cucumber on my eyes now. But yeah...no. My breakfast will consist of nutella sandwiches, cookies and hot chocolate. Because, honestly, that is more delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment