Mar 30, 2012

Yummy

Today, I felt like being an awful person, so I decided to objectify some men. This resulted in:
My awesome list of hot/cute guys
First off, I want to point out that this is a list of actual, real life people. If you want to read a hot/cute guys list of not so actual, real life people, you can read this.
Secondly I would like to say that I mostly like men who are, what I in Swedish call “köttiga”, which basically means meaty = slightly bigger men who are not all muscly and toned, because that creeps me out. Skinny guys also creep me out. I like a man you can grab onto and cuddle with. They may also have fabulous facial hair, say, like a viking. However, I also like some guys who don't look like this. The first guy on my list is one of those, and yet he is, by far, the fairest of them all.
It is also worth noting that I haven't put these hot guys in any kind of 'hotness ranking system'. But, of course, Keanu Reeves is at the top because he belongs there. Duh. Also worth noting is that there are a lot more guys that I find attractive in this world, but it is 3:30 AM and I am off to bed now.

Keanu Reeves

Drooooooool, he is a beautiful man.


Chris Hemsworth

In my opinion, Chris could stand to gain a “few” pounds, or just lose some of those muscles, but he is hot either way.

Sam Worthington

Uuuuuuuhh yes.


A young Harrison Ford

Preferably as Han Solo. Or Indiana Jones.


Colin 'Sully' Sullivan

One of the two main reasons I watch and love 'My Life as Liz'.


Troy Yingst

The other main reason I watch and love 'My Life as Liz'.


Ewan McGregor

Gorgeous. I don't agree with other Star Wars nerds when they say they don't like Episode I, because duh, Ewan is in it. He is also in Episodes II and III. 'Nuff said.

Heath Ledger

Uuuuuuhhh, beautiful.


Jeph Jacques

Because yes, web cartoonists can be hot too. At least Jeph is.
(Jeph is the author of a web comic that I love! He also creates amazing instrumental metal music.)


A young Patrick Swayze

Come on, Dirty Dancing, Point Break...need I say more? Exactly.


Brendan Fraser

I love Brendan because 1) he is (was?) SO cute, and 2) he seems to not take himself too seriously, which I think is an attractive quality.

Jake Gyllenhaal

Yes. You can be the Prince of my Persia any day.


Aragorn

And no, not Viggo Mortensen, he ain't that hot in my opinion, but Aragorn...oh yes.


Ryan Reynolds

He's a bit on the muscly, toned side, but still so cute.


Adam Sandler

Yes, because he is always cute in a dopey smiley way and he really reminds me of a good friend of mine, who also has that “always cute” thing going.


Brandon Lee

As The Crow... uuuuuuuuuhhh.


Elliot Cowan as Mr Darcy in Lost in Austen

This scene says it all.


James McAvoy

Too cute!


Ville Valo

Ville could REALLY stand to gain several pounds, but his voice more than makes up for his skinniness.

Martin Emtenäs

A beautiful Swedish man with long blonde hair, which he always keeps in a neat bun.


Aidan Turner

Dark, mysterious, scruffy and Irish. 'Nuff said.


Charlie Hunnam

Too cute as Nicholas Nickleby.


Gerard Butler

A bit on the old side, but hey, so is Aragorn, and who cares? Hot is hot.


Tom Wisdom as Midnight Mark in The Boat That Rocked

“How about it then?"


(And no, I do not own any of these pics. Sadly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment